Knw Urself and Knw Life.................

"Try to believe the best of Everyone, Trust me you will never hate anyone"

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Laugh ........... Loud smile

"Laughter is an instant vacation"

All of us are so busy these days that we do not get time for ourselves and our loved ones .... We are getting stressed, frustrated, upset and tired of the monotonous life we are leading .. We all want to take a long break and have a nice vacation somewhere .. But it would not be possible for all of us at once .. Why not taking a lil break from the busy schedule and smile a lil .. Take an instant vacation and relax urself .. Why am I asking you to relax because ... "Happiness is a perfume.You cannot spread on others without getting a few drops on urself. So always be happy to make others happy !!!!"

(1) TEACHER: Johny, how do you spell "crocodile"? L-JOHNY: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" TEACHER: No, that's wrong L-JOHNY: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

(2) TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America. GEORGE: Here it is! TEACHER: Correct. Now, Johny, who discovered America? L-JOHNY: George!

(3) TEACHER: Johny, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. L-JOHNY: Me!

(4) TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects? L-JOHNY! : Don't bite any.

(5) TEACHER: Johny, give me a sentence starting with "I". L-JOHNY: I is... TEACHER: No, Johny. Always say, "I am." L-JOHNY: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Smile yourself now and make others happy too today ...

1 comment: