Knw Urself and Knw Life.................

"Try to believe the best of Everyone, Trust me you will never hate anyone"

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Smile is Infectious!!!! U catch it like the FLU

When someone smiled at me, I started smiling too.... Let me tell you something very good happened to me today ... One of my friends is much excited about me and my future .. Was very happy for me as i was undergoing some medication to improve my near future . She was happy by thinking that I will be perfectly all right now.. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it and she was depressed coz of this .. She bought me a gift for the future and as i couldn't make it to complete the medication course, she couldn't gift it to me and was very sad abt it... I was already very depressed .. As she saw that i m also in the same situation and being in the lead role of this Irony and facing this situation for last one and a half year now, she realised and smiled at me ... and said "no worries, just one more month and the new year will bring new joy and happiness to your life ... I m sure abt it" .. At that particular point of time i felt that i m not the only one who is sufferring and praying to God .. There are others with me not only at home but in my friend circle .. it wiped off all my worries and problems and as I said ..."When someone smiled at me, I started smiling too" .....

Seriously, there are times when we need a shoulder to vent all out tears and if we get a smile instead of shoulder of that, it is worth it .......

I m thankful from the deep of my heart to that friend today...

Lets be like her and spread smile like FLU ............

No comments:

Post a Comment