Knw Urself and Knw Life.................

"Try to believe the best of Everyone, Trust me you will never hate anyone"

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reason to smile

U Smile for me !!!! and I will give u a Reason to Smile

What a lovely saying!!! If u have a sweet feeling to show off called smile and u spread it all over, u will get as many reasons to smile ... Everyone will give u a reason .... Thats because if someone wants to u forget worries and problems and he wants u to show ur lovely face with a broad smile, he will try hard to make u smile and if u do, see u got the reason ...

I m trying to give u the reason to be happy in "knw urself and knw life" ...

Chk this ......

Santa enters a store that sell curtains. He tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains." The salesman assured him that they had a large selection of pink curtains. He showed him several patterns, but Santa seemed to be having a hard time choosing. Finally, he selects a lovely pink floral print. The salesman asked what size curtains he needed .Santa replies, "Fifteen inches.""Fifteen inches?" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what room are they for?" Santa tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for his computer monitor.The surprised salesman replies, "But, sir, computers do not have curtains!" Santa says, "Hellllooooooooo........I've got Windows!"

U need to smile for me now... I will give u other reasons to smile ........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment